Run/Walk Coordinator Position:
Thanks for applying for our coordinator role!
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to work independently/on your own
- Problem solver
Please see below requirements and compensation:
- Coordinator will work solo when the run has less than 25 participants.
- Coordinator will receive a Yellow identifying shirt for participants to find on the day-of.
- Coordinator will walk around the Finish area to cheer on participants.
- A small running clock will be left on the floor at the Finish area. A handheld timer watch will also be provided.
- Coordinator will record finish times of participants if they wish to have their results recorded.
- Position is available long-term on a per event basis. Typically, we aim for one event per 1-2 months.
- Annual performance bonus for long-term coordinators.
- Normal work hours: 7:00am-11:00am
- Coordinator can receive a 1 hour compensation for a site walk-through before the day of the event.
- $30/hour base pay
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 945-257-4291.
About For Glo LLC:
Our company was founded in 2014. We host and market in-person and virtual events all around the world, but primarily in the United States. Our company does digital marketing, SEO, content marketing, and of course events!